COVID-19 Treasury Information
New Tax Deadlines
• 2nd installment due date moved to 8/31
• 3rd installment due date moved to 11/30
• 2% discount period extended to 8/31
• Base payment period moved to 9/1 through 12/31
• Eliminated 10% penalty period completely
If any taxpayer pays at the base amount during the extended discount period, we will refund the over-payment amount.
We offer online payments for your real estate tax bill, water bill, sewer bill, stormwater bill and trash bill. Payment can be made with Visa, Mastercard or Discover credit or debit cards or e-check.
You do not need to log in to pay your bills. Simply select Real Estate or Utility Billing and enter the appropriate account number. On mobile, you should click “+ Expand Menu” and then select Real Estate or Utility Billing.
A note about account numbers: Your trash account number is the same as your water account number but with a T in front of it – e.g. 123456 and T123456. This is reflected on your bill.