221 East Chestnut Street
The Rose Brothers & Co. Umbrella Factory began operations in buildings just to the north, along East Fulton Street, that were vacated by the Conestoga Cork Works (which, following a merger, became the Armstrong Cork Company). To provide additional factory space, this building was constructed circa 1909-1912. When umbrella manufacturing ceased in 1930, the Domestic Tobacco Company used the building as a warehouse. It has since been sensitively renovated for its current use as law offices. Its façade is enlivened by the use of concrete keystones and spring blocks, which stand out against the brick.