49 West James Street
Built circa 1899, this three-story brick building is one of the most elaborate tobacco warehouses in Lancaster County. The building's recessed bays are defined on the façade by rounded arches and on the side by corbelled brick. Purchased by Lorillard in 1920, the building was later used as the B.F. Good & Company Leaf Tobacco Warehouse. Upon acquiring the warehouse in 1985, R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company undertook a major adaptive reuse project to house its cartography division.