The Department of Information Services is responsible for the leadership and support of the City’s network. The Department is comprised of a staff of Developers for the City’s applications and a networking staff for Network services, Help Desk, Website design and PC support.
Essential responsibilities of the department
- Provides leadership and support to the City of Lancaster for information technology.
- Responsible for the City’s websites and intranet.
- Serves as a technical resource to all city departments.
- Trains users on awareness of good computer ethics.
- Assists over 150 users in the proper and efficient use of the network and email systems.
Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm